Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: The Prophecy

« Home | AmmmmmErican Idol » | 1 hour I'll never get back » | Official baby name poll... » | Church Growth » | Bizzarely Dreadful » | American Idolatry » | March Madness » | American Idol » | Baby names » | Recognize this guy? » 

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 

The Prophecy

I have prophesied that the baby with be a girl and that she will be born on Sunday May 13, Mothers day. That is the prophecy. If any other false prophets wants to make their false prophecies, feel free to do so on this post.

Yay! Finally some baby bets! Nice prophesy countdown! My prophesy is GIRL, May 20. Matthew says BOY, May 22. the word verification I have to type is Klsuccko. Maybe thats what you should name it!

This will not be popular with Jenn but Jasens prophecy is a BOY, May 26th. Mine is a GIRL, May 15th.

I say you already know it's a girl and you're scheduled to be induced or C-section on Mother's Day but nobody knows!!! My word verification is ugrhxw...I like Caren's better.

Well at least if it's a Girl there's a chance that it will have a name.

I want to say boy, but I suspect it is a girl. May 18th 5:22 am
7lb 4oz 20 1/4 inches long. How's that?

I have been thinking girl for a long time, so I will go with that. I perdict May 14 at 720 in the morning. How are you feeling?

What about a size prediction? I say 8 pounds 6 oz!

I guess I will get in on this one.
I predict a girl on May 20th.

I was wrong about Jaden and Adam so I don't hold out much hope that I will be right about this one.

I just noticed that Caren said the same thing, it must be a sign!!!

Ok, so the Oregonians will get in on it too! We say girl on the 23rd and 7lbs. 14oz. (You guys always have SO many comments on your blog)

We have always thought you would have a girl - but then we are partial aren't we? But then a boy would be nice too! Can you please wait until I get there on the 19th?

Love,

Mom

We actually really don't know if it's a boy or a girl. Either is fine by me...except for the whole name thing. The earlier the better as far as I'm concerned. But this is our first baby so my guess would be more along the lines of June 2, but i'm hoping my husband is a true prophet.... And Caren we'll have to put Klsuccko on the list.

Oh, I guess I didn't gues weight...I think 9lb 6oz

I'll be a little nicer on my weight guess...8 lbs, 10 oz.

May 19th, Girl, 8 lbs 6 oz.

I had a dream last night that you had a beautiful baby boy. He wasn't "huge" only about 8 pounds 12 ounces. My dream didn't tell me when he was born but I am guessing May 14th or the 17th. rmexivv was my verification. I think that has a nice ring to it!

I'm so excited!!! I hope David's right and I get to see lots of cute baby pics SOOOOON! =)

I'm going to guess on May 19th you'll have a baby GIRL - sorry Jenn that's over a week away!

I am guessing five days after your original due date. (what was it again?) Being a first baby it is sure to be late and being closely connected with the baby-delivery world I don't think they'll let you go too long without inducing you! 8lbs 15oz, girl. May the peace of the Lord be with you! :)

David,

Just be glad you do not live in bible times or they would be taking you out and stoning you right about now!! Although, the day is not over yet........

Hi Dave and Jenn!
I have an idea that the baby might be a girl. I think she could be born on May 22nd (although in English time it's May 23rd) and I think I know her name too. I wont reveal it though in case it spoils the surprise for people who haven't been told. Seriously though we are DELIGHTED and the name is absolutely beautiful. Love and God Bless you all. xxxxx

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com