Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Recognize this guy?

« Home | New Baby Pics » | Boy get puppy » | The Apprentice » | A new furball » | Sydney loses her womanhood » | My first YouTube! » | Studio Pics » | Coming to Gouldshouse...... » | The past two weeks » | The Who » 

Thursday, January 25, 2007 

Recognize this guy?

This picture is from the January 15 edition of TIME magazine, that's right, Mutart is in TIME magazine. I heard a rumor that Jeremy was in the magazine somewhere but I looked for him and couldn't find him. I thought that his picture would be in a story about the war because that was the Cover of the magazine. I skipped right over this ad for the army, Jenn saw it and showed it to me this afternoon. Nice work Mute.

I remember the day Jeremy called me from Anchorage to tell me he had enlisted!! I was SO mad :) But look at him now, he done good!

When Jeff and I shared an apartment, Mutart nearly got us evicted. He set off about a hundred firecrackers in the middle of the night on our porch. I just happened to be in the bathroom when they started expoding. Jeff, sleeping soundly, had no idea.

They started EXPLODING! The next morning our landlord had very strong words to say about the noise.

He has graduated from firecrackers and spud guns to bigger and more expensive toys. Who knew? Mom

Yup, Jeremy sure has come a long way! What a great picture!

Hey, where's your Baby Bets, and name poll?!!!

I have a NEW, new blog. I'm using my old blog name, not ripped off from McCartney.

Yes Yes from spud guns and fire crackers to machine guns and Artilery rounds Thanks guys for all your support through those trying years of me being a teenagers

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com