Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: My first YouTube!

« Home | Studio Pics » | Coming to Gouldshouse...... » | The past two weeks » | The Who » | Visitor » | Oh Baby! » | A few more Pictures... » | Podcast » | Sydney, the Vicious Beast » | One Year » 

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 

My first YouTube!


I decided to post a video on YouTube. The video is of me playing the intro and chords to Phil Keaggy's song "Strong Tower" from the album "Find Me in These Fields" This is one of my favorite Keaggy songs and it is a lot of fun to play. I see a bunch of other people playing guitar on YouTube so I thought I would give it a try. I also wanted to see how easy it was because I was thinking about putting clips from the Singing Christmas Tree on there for all the out of towners who would like to see it. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GrYpDb2pNs

That's really cool Dave!! You may try to fix the link though, so you can click on it from your blog.

Sounds good, Dave. Have you listened to any of the Doyle Dykes or Tommy Emmanuel clips? There are some pretty good ones on YouTube.

hey, that was a really amazing video. you are super skilled! Jenn must be a proud wife. She is a sweetheart for sure! Hope all is well in the "pregnancy land".

Nicely done. You've become quite the elite guitarist.

We think you are great!!

Wow, that's almost like being "published" ... you've gone public!!! YAY! I hope you'll do more, maybe with some vocals???

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com