Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Studio Pics

« Home | Coming to Gouldshouse...... » | The past two weeks » | The Who » | Visitor » | Oh Baby! » | A few more Pictures... » | Podcast » | Sydney, the Vicious Beast » | One Year » | Erik Mongrain » 

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 

Studio Pics






Here are some pictures from the time down in San Marcos, TX at Barry's studio. Check out Barry's hat, he has love for K-Town. The guy with the long hair is Levi, he played drums on the album. The studio is in the basement of Barry's house, a converted garage split into a studio and control room. My girl the Lowden was the guitar of choice and it sounded good.

Lowden.... now that's a nice name if you have a girl! Lowden Elenore Gould! Or even Avalon is pretty. Actually now that I think of it, Lowden sounds more like a boy's name to me. I like it! That's my vote! Oh yeah, back to the actual post, It will be nice to hear the new album! I'm sure it's good.

Barry's studio looks pretty nice, looks like you had fun. I'm looking forward to hearing your solo!

Jenn told me you had another mistress on the side. I didn't quite believe her, but now you have incriminated yourself by putting pictures of you with her on your blog. Poor Jenn...

Dave, looks like a lot of fun. I'll be interested in hearing what you guys have been doing.

Dave, looks like a lot of fun. I'll be interested in hearing what you guys have been doing.

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com