Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: The Apprentice

« Home | A new furball » | Sydney loses her womanhood » | My first YouTube! » | Studio Pics » | Coming to Gouldshouse...... » | The past two weeks » | The Who » | Visitor » | Oh Baby! » | A few more Pictures... » 

Saturday, December 23, 2006 

The Apprentice




Here are the latest pictures of the little one from Jenn's doctors visit yesterday. The Doctor said the hand picture was the best hand picture she had ever seen.

At this point the baby looks more like Dave! Is that a guitar-pickin' hand? :)

Wow, you guys!! That's awesome!

Precious!! I can't believe how handsom he is! hehe

great pictures!

Just don't call him Anikan.

Looks like this one's going to be ultra-social, in which case I hope for your sake it's a boy! Very cute!

I'm putting my bet in -- girl!

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com