Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: New Baby Pics

« Home | Boy get puppy » | The Apprentice » | A new furball » | Sydney loses her womanhood » | My first YouTube! » | Studio Pics » | Coming to Gouldshouse...... » | The past two weeks » | The Who » | Visitor » 

Monday, January 15, 2007 

New Baby Pics



Jenn and I went to the hospital on Friday to have a sonogram done and these are a couple of the pictures. The tech lady took probably about 40 or so pictures measuring all of the baby's proportions to see that everything is growing and all at the same rate, which it is. Everything is going well and Jenn has been feeling pretty good over the last few days.

Jenn & David,

I am so excited for you guys! Jenn, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I'm really looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks in Chi-town!

He/She is beautiful. Excellent pictures.

Jerry has a new blog, but my name link doesn't take you to it. Maybe you could fix that, David. Also, I'm looking forward to being an "uncle" again. So to speak.

Looks more like Dave all the time! ;)

What a sweet baby!! I am very excited to meet this little one and spoil he/she rotten :)Pay back is SO fun!

HELLOOOOOO Jen used-to-be- Maloney!! This is Sarah used-to-be-Blecksmith!! =) My Mom sent me your blog address and I'm SO excited!!! Your baby looks PERFECT!!! Isn't that so exciting!?!? I loved every ultrasound. I'm so excited to catch up. My e-mail address is sarahracheljanney@hotmail.com

Oh, P.S. My blog is: http://srjstories.blogspot.com/
and I linked yours!

Very cute!

Wow, those are really great ultra sound pics! I love the one of the bottom of the feet.
Sarah

I have some stuff for you Jen, we should get together sometime. My time is pretty open, name a time and I will mark it on my calendar.

Jennifer :0)

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com