Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: American Idolatry

« Home | March Madness » | American Idol » | Baby names » | Recognize this guy? » | New Baby Pics » | Boy get puppy » | The Apprentice » | A new furball » | Sydney loses her womanhood » | My first YouTube! » 

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 

American Idolatry


oooh 60's night. ooh 2 losers. People are going to know about 3 of these songs. Hayley is going first singing a song no has heard of. American Idol is the biggest show on TV and they can't get anyone better than herman the hermit. Randy: perfect song for her. Simon: goes all creepy for the first contestant, nice. By the way she has Olympic gold medals for ear rings. My grade B- Jenn's grade C.
Chris is next. cool a guitar player. Hey I think he's wearing my grandads cardigan! not that bad, still too airy and soft for my tastes. Randy: beautiful dawg, props props props. Simon: best performance from him so far. I give him a B.
Stephanie: she has fishing lures for earings, I think she is in danger, she could be gone soon. Randy: Pitchy for me man, man. Paula: pointless comments about the way she looks. Simon: lost her edge. My grade: C-
Blake is next and is singing a Rob Zombie song....wait just The Zombies, never heard of them. This show is like having the station stuck on KFMJ, what a total nightmare. Hey contestants let me introduce you to someone you may have heard of....The Beatles or maybe the Rolling Stones.
Hey I like this, Jenn gives his plaid pants an A+. Randy:cool, massive YO factor (The Yo Factor must be destroyed now). Simon: strongest performance so far. I thought it was very cool, I give it a B+.
Lakisha: yes a bond song, I liked it, probably my favorite from the night.Randy: not his favorite, paula liked it and Simon didn't. I thought Lakisha looked very good, she's still safe. My grade B
Smeagol is next, a hard rock version of Tobacco road. I have a feeling Simon will not like this, let's see. Randy: pitchy dawg for me. Paula: yessssss the precioussssss. Simon: didn't like it, he needs a blusier voice to pull that one off. My grade C.
Jordan goes and does well, I think she is a dark horse to win, in fact I am going out on a limb and predicting Jordan will win the whole thing.
Sunjaya is next. wait... why is he meeting with herman the hermit, Sunjaya is a guy?! This is not that bad, he has some grit in his voice. Jenn is weeping like that little girl! Simon: I guess he didn't like it. Sunjaya is staying i guarantee it. my grade B. Gina is singing next, I predict she will sing "Satisfaction" we'll see. Doh! wrong song, paint it black? don't know it. Oh yeah I know it, I heard it 25 times on kfmj at work. Her whole rock thing is getting old for me, it's time to change it up a bit. Simon: vocal carnage! Paula and Randy always interupt Simon when he is speaking, I think Paula should have sydneys shock collar on.
Chris Sligh is next, he is walking through the crowd...sorry pal but no girls are crying over you.
Melinda is next, I'll just go ahead and give her an A and call it a night. Time for Peter Noone to go back to anonymity and Lulu to go back to the botox clinic.

Dave, are you kidding me?! "Diamonds are forever" was your favorite of the night?????? I thought it was frightening! You like it just because it was from Bond, right? I thought Lakisha's outfit was terrible (her hair was ok though) Would you buy that song on an album? I wouldn't! At least not Lakisha's version.
Blake is the coolest in this competition . . .and he's so humble. I love it. Plus, he's from my town . . .I want him to win, but I still think it will be Melinda. And Jenn, I agree with you about the plaid pants, how cool are they??! I hope you keep AI blogging, it's great!

Becky

Yes, I think you have started something here!! You realize you are going to have to continue through the finale right? :) I think my favorite of the night was Blake, just because he was a little different, he actually has a good voice although the beat boxing is getting a little old along with the rocker chick. I think you may be right with your bet on Jordin although, Melinda is by far the most polished! Oh and please would someone tie Sanjaya up next week so he misses his performance?

GO Sanjaya!!!!.................................(away, that is!)

Sanjaya is unbelievable tonight! Simon asked him if he had a mirror in his dressing room!

Mom & Dad

Ok...Sanjaya has got to go home! He should have gone home weeks ago. Haley is just as bad and her vocals tonight proved it. What is with Paula telling her she is a pretty girl every week? What does this have to with a singing competetion...wow..I just agreed with Simon!=) Keep up the reports!

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com