Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Baby names

« Home | Recognize this guy? » | New Baby Pics » | Boy get puppy » | The Apprentice » | A new furball » | Sydney loses her womanhood » | My first YouTube! » | Studio Pics » | Coming to Gouldshouse...... » | The past two weeks » 

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 

Baby names


We've been absent from the bloggersphere for many moons. We took a trip back east to see the Maloneys and are getting ready for the small one to arrive. On that note it's time for a baby name poll. We need help with boys names so let's start with that. Boys names, what do you think?

Just so everyone knows, scottifer and jeremetrius have already been vetoed.
-Jenn

Are there any names that you guys have narrowed it down to? (I know, I ended that sentence with a preposition). Are you thinking more traditional, ie Matthew, Robert, Jeremy, Chris, Tom, etc, or are you thinking of something a little different: Sean, Jarin, Darren, Jed, Zack...?

Simeon? I've fallen in love with that one lately. It rolls of the tongue nicely.

Altho Jeremeterius has quite the ring to it, too :-)

What about Jonathan?

Since you helped me with cat names, I'll reciprocate. How about Spike or Rocko? or Peter?

Silas? Simon? Jonah? Wyatt? Landon?

My vote is for either Elliot or Aiden!!

How about Logan or Kademon? Go K names! =)

Lisa

I vote for Jake or Joel, good strong names.

Please not Jeremetrius...that's what WE had picked out for if we have boys! ;) I agree with Helen on Elliot.

Meadow says, "how 'bout Baby Logan!"

Ok, I just LOVE the name Moses. I'm not joking either!! Don't you think it's cool? It's a good solid Biblical name, but one you never hear. What do you think? :)

Becky R.

David likes Aiden, I don't. I like Elliot, but David doesn't. I like more traditional names...Henry, Jonah, Noah, maybe even Moses. David likes more "interesting names"....Scottifer, Jeremetrius. Ethan and Jack are our two middle of the road names so far....

I think Aiden is too close to Jaden. I haven't suggested anything yet because I'm still trying to think of the perfect name that goes with Gould...I think you're having a girl anyway!

Frank is a traditional name.

You can't name your kid Elliot. Elliot Gould? Have you seen the actor?

Jerry, By the time our Elliot Gould gets old enough to know the the difference the old Elliot Gould will have died of a heart attack anyway. And the actor isn't actually Elliot Gould, his real name is Elliot Goldstein. -Jenn

Kermit, as in the Frog. Kermit Gould... Quite the ring to it, eh?

OK my vote is Silas, nice name, not too common. But then I have always been a little partial to Samuel,Jeremiah and Josiah also. So is this a definite boy or are you fishing???

How about Gavin Gould. It's cute. I think it's an old name that is popular now, but not to common. That's the best one I've thought of, other than Lowden! You could even do Gavin Elliot Gould! (Sorry, I'm not that fond of Elliot as a first name, but it does sound good with Gould.) Gavin is one of King Arthur's knights -according to a name meaning search.

We are fishing, we don't know if it's a boy or girl but we do have a couple of girl names nailed down already.

Is this a blog posting record?? Is Issac still in the running?

Joshua David has a nice ring to it. :)

Ok I have thought about this and I think it should be Elliot Asher Gould....very cute! I think it is a girl anyway, so I am not worried! =)

With love,

Lisa Mutart

OK, here is my serious contribution (even though you have totally taken the prize in the comment competition). I like Silas and Gavin best out of the previous suggestions. I also like the name Seth.

OK you two here's the bottom line. Jenn, you're Dad and I got together and we think that John Kevin or Kevin John (Either way) has a great ring to it. We could flip a coin about the order problem solved. OK move on to the next topic on the blog now.

hey guys, well i thought i'd join the fun. great to have you back- missed your blogging! the names i had always thought of for a boy were calum, daniel, joshua, michael, joel, amongst many others-i've been thinking of names for a long time, and by the look of it will have plenty more time to think of them before i'll need them! hope you're doing well. think of you often. God bless. love trace xo xo

I am voting Isiah Gould. Why can you guys not decide on a boy name and we can't decide on a girl name...
Maybe you are having a girl and we are having a boy. Or it could be vise versa...Then who knows what we will do.

Hiii Jenn! Our baby boys are gonna be friends!! Yay! :) Well Jackson Ryan is a good name. But it's mine. ;) I think there have been a lot of great suggestions! I love Aiden, Elliot, Elijah,Cole,Noah and Moses. Miss you, Jenn!

I think you should name your baby Simon if it's a boy, and Audrey if it's a girl. But hey, that's just me.

So were any of these helpful?

I know, Liam! Spelled backward it's mail! How fitting! Then you can even have the baby at home and have David "deliver" him!

I'm partial to Jack, that was the boy name we picked out, or as Scott would say, I picked out, hee-hee...

We think Ethan David is wonderful.
Nana likes the traditional old English names such as Henry, William, Thomas, James. It might be nice to have a combination of two names-one which is American and one traditionally English. The choice is yours though.
Good Luck! xxx

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com