Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Bizzarely Dreadful

« Home | American Idolatry » | March Madness » | American Idol » | Baby names » | Recognize this guy? » | New Baby Pics » | Boy get puppy » | The Apprentice » | A new furball » | Sydney loses her womanhood » 

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 

Bizzarely Dreadful


After a weeks break it's time for another AI review. I am glad the shows are down to an hour now, I feel like less of a loser blogging for an hour as opposed to 2 hours. Tony Bennett is the coach, he released his first album in 1893. I am looking forward to the Bon Jovi week, but Tony Bennett is an improvement over the last two weeks.
Blake is first. His voice is well suited to this kind of music, I am liking this performance and Jenn is clicking her fingers. Randy: check it out man, funky jazzy. Paula: generic blather. Simon: good performance. My Grade is a solid B.
Commercial Break, I have high blood pressure and my cholesterol is 238, in other words I could be dead before the end of the show.
Gollum is next. If you have ever seen the pilot episode of Star Trek with the Aliens that have pulsating foreheads,(see picture) he looks like one of those. Randy: no passion for me, for me dawg dawg. Simon: completely gloomy and dark. I predict phil could go this week.
Melinda is next, let's see if she found her neck this week..... no still no neck. This is too easy for her, I haven't heard her miss a note since the competition started. Randy: Yo yo, singing lesson.
Paula: beginning, middle and end, I just had a brain hemorrhage. Simon: frustrated because he can't diss her. She gets B+
Commercial, I came in 244,000th place in the ESPN college tournament challenge. I have Florida and Ohio st in the final game but I had Ohio st winning.
Chris: Got better as the song went on, pretty good by the end. Randy: one of your best performance, that was hot! Paula: blah blah. Simon: Very good, the best of the night. I give him a B
Jordin: My favorite. Jenn gives her outfit 2 thumbs down. Randy: heat and fire and the bomb. Paula: Every time Paula speaks I start singing the Bob Dylan song "Idiot Wind" Simon: old fashioned and traditional. I thought she was pretty good and I give her B-.
Gina: She needs to wear something that is not black once in a while. This is pretty good, a change of pace for her, she is doing a good job. She will be praised. Randy: very nice, I like Paula: flawless. Simon: didn't like it, I have to disagree with Simon on this one. I give her a B
Sanjaya: He is sooooo cheesy, and he tries to be so sweet all the time, I think I just became diabetic. Randy: an Entertainer. Paula: "Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your teeth" Simon: sarcasm. Sunjaya has become a joke at this point and he is lapping it up. I give him F triple minus.
Hayley: I predict simon will say something about lounge singer or karaoke in his comments. Hayley is just riding her looks right now, she's gone in about 2 weeks. Randy: didn't say anything, Simon: he said Pageanty, that's a new one. I give her a C-
Lakisha: She's a good performer as well as a great singer. Randy: The bomb baby Paula: she looks good, whatever. Simon: sassy and great. I give her B+.
No one blew me away tonight, most were pretty solid. Phil is in danger.

Hi Dave,
Jordan is our favourite too. Without a doubt she has the most potential to be an American Idol. We are totally hooked over here in England. Hope Jenn is well. Lots of love xxx

Very entertaining again! I think Phil should have gone this week, I kinds liked Gina. Oh Well. I think Sanjaya is here to stay, you never know, maybe he WILL be the "Next American Idol".

I almost turned off the tv when Phil went and sat back down . . .I was for sure he was history this week! He totally IS like a sci-fi character . . .careepy, and his lips are SO dry, his makeup artist needs to spend lest time penciling in his bushy eyebrows and give that guy some chapstick!! I almost feel like he would look better all dolled up like a girl . . .I don't know, mabye black gothic makeup would finish off his look nicely.
Anyway, I am totally bummed that Gina got cut, she has a solid voice.
Blake is still my favorite!!! I think this season is going to be full of suprises . . .I actually wouldn't be suprised if Sajaya actually WON either.

And here I thought the acronymn "ai" stood for "artificial intelligence"

I was bummed also when Gina was cut, especially over Sanjaya or Haley. What do all the little girls see in Sanjaya anyway? His eyebrows and smile drive me crazy. Jordan, Lakisha, and Melinda were the best...yet again. This show is starting to fustrate me maybe I should just stick to your blog! =)

I'd have to agree with your grading analysis for this week Dave, although Haleys C- was a little generous, I was sure she was going this week!

Thought Gina was really good, shame she went out. I really do think Sanjaya will be at least the last guy remaining in the competition!

Hope all is well,

Matt

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com