Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Official baby name poll...

« Home | Church Growth » | Bizzarely Dreadful » | American Idolatry » | March Madness » | American Idol » | Baby names » | Recognize this guy? » | New Baby Pics » | Boy get puppy » | The Apprentice » 

Saturday, April 14, 2007 

Official baby name poll...

We are still struggling with our baby names. So, at the suggestion of Caren Cooke I went to babycenter.com and started a baby name poll. Please feel free to go on and vote for your favorite names. As for our favorite....well if we had one we wouldn't need a baby name poll now would we...:)
http://click.babycenter.com/b/?le=7Y4H&cn=emailafriend&en=20070409&pe=0&t=0

I've tried clicking on the link but it doesn't seem to take me anywhere. Is it just me?

It does it for me too becky just copy and paste it.

Thanks, Jennifer, I probably should have thought of that myself but sometimes the obvious escapes me...

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com