Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: 1 hour I'll never get back

« Home | Official baby name poll... » | Church Growth » | Bizzarely Dreadful » | American Idolatry » | March Madness » | American Idol » | Baby names » | Recognize this guy? » | New Baby Pics » | Boy get puppy » 

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 

1 hour I'll never get back


Country music night with Martina Mcbride as the guest. At last someone with a really good voice. I liked Jennifer Lopez, she's a good performer, not a great singer, but waaaaaaaaaayyy better than Gwen Stefani.
Phil goes first, he's wearing a shirt made of obsidian. He's singing for his life at this point, he sounds like he's out of breath from walking around. It was ok. Randy called himself an accomplished producer, he big upped himself. All the judges liked it I think, did paula say anything? I think my ears literally closed when she spoke, I am not kidding, I couldn't hear her voice. Apple TV, I must have this technology.
Jordin is next, she is a giant by the way probably 6''1. Started off a little rough, blasted it out by the end. Randy: Dude the bomb man. Simon: Says she could win the whole thing, where has he been? I give her A-. I pretty much want anything apple makes at this point, I-phone, I must have this technology.
A Constantine Maroulis sighting, he has no career. It's Sunjaya time. He just committed a hate crime towards Bonnie Rait, who happens to be one of my favorites. Simon is fed up with this guy and his whole act and he crushed him, which he deserves. If Sunjaya wins the competition someone is going to have to talk me off the ledge of tongass towers. HEHE Simon is genuinely mad at Ryan.
Lakisha: I bet she's lost at least 20 pounds since the show started, she looks really good tonight. I think she may have been a little too powerful on that song, belted it out a little too much, let's see what the judges say. Randy: pitchy. Paula:whoa, she said what I thought, scary. Simon: he agrees with me too, I feel a little better.
Chris: his voice is so thin and nasally, this could be bad. Someone tell that violinist to tune up before the show. This is a train wreck! Sydney says "aaahhhwwwooooooooooo" Randy: didn't really like it. Simon: nasally and tinny, Simon is in a bad mood and will destroy all these pretenders, and I love it. Chris says nasally is a type of singing, he must go now, forget Sunjaya, let him stick around for another week, Chris must be voted off.
Melinda: Apparently she just got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself. She should do herself a favor and do her hair like this every week. Surprise surprise, she hit a home run. Randy: Solid. Simon: Fantastic. Blake is next, Jenn thinks he is very good looking, I hate him. Just kidding, he's probably the best guy left but has no chance of winning. He's wearing a plaid sweater for the 10th straight week. ooh, he's not exactly nailing it. This is pretty bad as far as I'm concerned, pitchy dawg for me.

I agree with most of what you said except one thing. Constantine has just finished two runs on Broadway and was there because he has just joined a soap that films on the same lot. His CD is done and will be released this summer So he DOES have a career.

I agree with you, and with anonymous above. :)

Hi D and J,
Since your blog post showed up on my google alert, thought you should know that your comment about Constantine Maroulis's career is about as dead wrong as you can get! His career is, in fact, and has been for some time..in fast forward! After six very successful months in a starring role on Broadway, he has just returned to the West coast to begin filming his latest 'gig', a summer long starring role as a rock star/record producer on the world's most viewed soap (no-kidding...300 mil viewers worldwide!!!), The Bold and the Beautiful where he will be showcasing his original music from his debut CD (June release). . Happily for him, he has many friends at AI, including Randy, Simon and Michael Orland, to name a few, and AI and the B&B are produced on adjoining CBS sets. Also, he was in the audience watching AI tonight as part of his job as official spokesperson for Yahoo Buzz. Normally, he would be on his way back to NYC tonight to film the AI BuzzSession for Yahoo and you would be able to catch him on Yahoo vids as well as on Wednesday and Thursday mornings as co-host of GD New York's Idol Insider segment, but his schedule is a bit whacked during this first official week of production on B&B.
Future plans? Tour Tour Tour his new music and debut album with his awesome new band. ..and-in the best of all possible worlds for me- back to NY stage among other projects.
Just sayin', Constantine is anything but 'career-less'!!
Check out his myspace.com/constantinemaroulis

Wow Dave you kinda stirred up the Constantine Maroulis pot!!! I guess the whole Broadway thing is kinda impressive...but the Bold & the Beautiful?? I wouldntt be bragging about that :) I did think he was good on the show, but the smoldering looks got a little old hee hee.

Anyway, back to present day! I agree with your take on the show this week. Although I still have to say I would rather see Sanjaya go before Chris. Keep up the fun reviews!!!

I love Constantine with the love of a thousand lipstick lesbians. Constantine is my beautiful dream man.
Please do not speak badly about my wonderful fantasy dude.

I am his number 1 fan

I apologize to all Constantine fans, it was merely on off hand comment meant for laughs. I am deeply ashamed and saddened. Thank you.

I feel like I can get on with the competetion now that Sanjaya is gone. It might actually be based on talent! What was with Lakisha being on the bottom three? I realize she didn't perform as well last night, but the bottom three? She better step it up next week! Anyway, praying for you as your pregnancy ends!=)

I think Blake could win..or at least be second or third. He's my favorite anyway! I think probably Jordin will win. She's my second favorite.

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com