Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: what's happening

« Home | The Visitors » | Happy 4th of July! » | England Out! » | Yummy Breakfast » | World Cup » | Bear » | Chi Town » | Just a little note about American Idol. I think Ta... » | We're Home » | The Latest » 

Monday, August 07, 2006 

what's happening


In case anyone was wondering about the new coke black (I was until this morning) it is probably the worst drink of the last 2 decades. It's a mix of coke and coffee and it doesn't work. My soccer team is the back to back champion of the annual rainbird cup. Competition was a little stiffer this year but we managed to pull it out. My guitar is back up for sale on Ebay so one of you needs to just man up and go and buy it, alright?

Well, don't YOU have a bee in your bonnet today!! I totally agree on the Coke Blak......BLLLAAAAAK!! It is gross. Congrats on your win. If I had a spare $2500 and had the talent to play "sick guitar" as you would say, I would buy yours, but unfortunately I don't have either, sorry!

Can't say I've been tempted to try it before...but if I had, all temptation has been removed!

Thanks for the warning on Coke Black...since coffee and coke are my two favorites........I probably would have tried it. Your horrible experience has saved me!

Yay!! I was hit number 4000 on your blog!!

Coke's answer to Starbucks. It isn't all that bad.

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com