Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Yummy Breakfast

« Home | World Cup » | Bear » | Chi Town » | Just a little note about American Idol. I think Ta... » | We're Home » | The Latest » | Garage Sale » | Sweather » | Word » | Let's hear it for Jenn » 

Monday, June 19, 2006 

Yummy Breakfast


Jenn and I both have Fridays off, and it's our tradition to go out to breakfast, so you might say I am highly experienced at eating breakfast. If you go out to breakfast in Ketchikan then go to the Narrows and have "the deckhand" and you can thank me later. Seriously, they put it on the menu because of my suggestion on the little survey card. All you really need to know is that the breakfast comes on three plates. It has the eggs the bacon the sausage the hasbrowns the buttermilk pancakes and the toast. It'll take approximately 8 days off your life span but it takes the landing out behind the barn and gives it a beat down.

Sounds good to me I love breakfast! OH to go out for breakfast!!!! Enjoy these days....before children :)

Hey Dave. Yeah, I'm a breakfast fan although I only eat breakfast about once a week... I mean a proper breakfast. I grab coffee and a bagel on the other six days.

If I make it up to K-town I'll try the monstrosity you suggested in your post.

You crack me up David! I am going to have to haul Jeremy out to breakfast one of these days so we can try your creation! Sounds delicious to me!

My goodness! Do you each order one or share it?! I would love to go out to breakfast too!

no, you have to man or woman up and take the cholestorol hit and eat the whole thing.

A breakfast my brother would love and is the only one in our family who could finish it!

hey jenn,
my e-mail hasn't changed, it's still trace_jones@hotmail.com it'd be so great to hear from you. love trace xo

Boy food posts do attract alot of attention!!

Come on ladies!!! I hear lots of "oh I couldn't eat THAT much!!" Well I would just like to say for all those ladies that could and don't want to admit it.....I could eat it AND I would enjoy every bite!!!
Thanks Dave & Jenn for taking the boys on your breakfast outing this morning, I know they loved it!!

Happy Birthday - is Jenn taking you out to breakfast?

John and Vicki

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com