Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Word

« Home | Let's hear it for Jenn » | This picture surfaced about 3 weeks ago and I was ... » | Winters Last Stand and Other Stuff » | Pics » | E baying » | Whack jobs » | Hanging in the Blue Room » | Assimilation » | The Return » | whack the penguin » 

Friday, April 07, 2006 

Word


First, the people have spoken, Jenn must respond. She says she will sometime in the next week, her voice must be heard! Second, according to the blood pressure machine at Wal-Mart I have stage 2 hypertension, which is not good. Put it this way, if my blood pressure was any higher the machine would automatically dial 911. It was 159 over 87 the last time I checked, I don't know why it's so high (oh yeah, maybe it's because I sit in a car all day eating salty food and drinking pop). I will try to remedy this and keep you posted on my unhealth. Third, tonight a bunch of us older guys from around town are playing a soccer game against the high school team, I'll ask Jenn to take a couple of pics and I'll blog about the result. Fourth, my wife is excited today because we get to go pick up our new wood floor for the kitchen, the floor right now is a kind of swoot old vinyl, so it will be a big improvement. That reminds me, the housing market in ketchikan is nuts right now, I am glad we bought ours when we did, I bet we could turn around and sell it and come out 40 grand ahead. It's tempting a little but not that much, we are happy in the house, thanks Benson's.

I heard that high blood pressure can cause EeeeeeeDdddddddd!!!

Good thing you married a nurse!!!

Yup, it's the POP causing your ill-health! That's why I ban it from our house.

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com