Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE

« Home | Winters Last Stand and Other Stuff » | Pics » | E baying » | Whack jobs » | Hanging in the Blue Room » | Assimilation » | The Return » | whack the penguin » | The Latest » | DC Trip » 

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 


This picture surfaced about 3 weeks ago and I was debating whether to show it because it makes me look light in the loafers. Jeremy is about the only one who comes out with any coolness intact. We are having a social in a couple of weeks so it's going to be time to bust out the disco duds again, only this time I will try not to look like a girl. Posted by Picasa

How that picture surfaced is a mystery, but it does give significant incriminating evidence. I can attest to the fact that it is not a computer makeover. I was there and am an eyewitness to the event. I rest my case!

Oh, Jenn, don't we have the hottest husbands!! :)
Jeremy thinks he still has that shirt. . .

Saaaawwweet! Lookin' good boys. Makes me miss the good old days when we had no shame.....oh, wait...now we just don't realize we're getting older and look like dorks! Peace.

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com