Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: The Latest

« Home | DC Trip » | Sunset on the Capital Building  » | The Washington Monument: very impressive, a lot bi... » | The White House is a lot smaller than I thought it... » | I have two little sisters now, Alison had to work ... » | This is a new memorial, nice one G dub. I think Sp... » | I like this picture of Jenn  » | The reflecting pool on the mall. It was very cool ... » | The Lincoln Memorial was pretty impressive, all ma... » | Jenn and I outside G Dub's crib. That fence is not... » 

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 

The Latest


It's been a while since I posted, pretty much because I had nothing interesting to say. Some things have been happening around here, not least of which is that we are dog sitting for Jeremy and Kristi Baum, and needless to say the dog is the one in the picture, Shiloh. After much nagging on my part Jenn agreed to get a dog and this has been a good trial run, plus she's a total sucker for shiloh after only 3 days. The dog we are getting is Shilohs niece, she will be about 3 months old when she arrives in a couple of weeks. Christmas is in full flow at the house, tree is up presents are mounting egg nog is flowing, christmas Elvis CD's are playing (ugh), debt is being racked up, good times.
Basketball update: record: 7-2, scoring average 12.5 points per game (rubbish)
My basketball career is running along the same lines as Brent Barry's, used to be able to jump high, used to be a good athlete, but now reduced to role player who shoots mostly 3's.
The opposite of sweet is swoot.
"I won the lottery"= Sweet
"I'm Broke"=Swoot

I'm not a total sucker for shiloh. She still sleeps on the floor, and my car is very carefully lined with towels whenever she rides along. I will admit, however, she's a really nice dog:) Oh, and i think we should let me do the picture taking from now on...the self photography isn't always the most flattering...for shiloh. Love you! :)

I must agree, the picture of Shiloh is not the most flattering!! I also agree that Jenn has become a sucker for the dog :) The first day the comment " I had to bring her I felt SO bad leaving her at home!!" Pretty soon she'll be sharing your bed!!! As for you getting a dog I am excited, but please don't call it BEAST!!

I gave up on Beast, I figured if Jenn lets me have the dog I should let her name it, so that's how it is.

David and Jenn.
Hey there; The "dog" pix truly is a flattering picture of you both. Shiloh is a super cute looking pup. I'm excited for you getting a puppy yourselves. I would like a dog super bad, but hey we're still in apartment living so no luck now. I like your pictures of your time in DC. Love you both.

Beast is a no go! Jaden suggested Lady. Adams likes Tramp, but i explained that Tramp isn't a great name for a girl doggie. Kim, you are welcome to come visit our dog anytime you like. Hope all is well. Love you too! :)

You're getting a dog? I'll be down next week for Christmas. By the way, although I didn't get to be in the main production of 'King Island Christmas', I did perform with other members of the cast five songs from the play for Governor and Mrs. Murkowski last week at the Governor's House. It will be televised soon on KTOO. Incidentally, I loved Elvis as a kid. ****!

Jerry - thanks for the Elvis vote! When do you get in? What are your plans? Give us a call. Beth - I like Ivy too. I think we've settled on a name. We'll let you know shortly :)

I love looking at your blog, I think it's the best!!! Keep it up it's fun :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm David, Jenn, and Abby
  • From Ketchikan, Alaska
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com