Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE

« Home | I have two little sisters now, Alison had to work ... » | This is a new memorial, nice one G dub. I think Sp... » | I like this picture of Jenn  » | The reflecting pool on the mall. It was very cool ... » | The Lincoln Memorial was pretty impressive, all ma... » | Jenn and I outside G Dub's crib. That fence is not... » | Basketball » | Mecca » | Petra farewell tour » | More Hoops » 

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 


The White House is a lot smaller than I thought it would be. You'd think with all the money Bush is getting from invading Iraq for the oil he would put an extension on the house or something. Posted by Picasa

About me

  • I'm David, Jenn, and Abby
  • From Ketchikan, Alaska
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com