Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: More Hoops

« Home | Hoops » | New Email Address » | random thoughts » | We had the family over for dinner last night and t... » | Columbus Day » | What's what » | A few more pics from the honeymoon » | What I'm Listening to » | I'm so Alone » | Na pali coast » 

Monday, November 07, 2005 

More Hoops


2-0, last night we won by about 30 which takes us to 2 wins on the season. The team we played against was a philipino team, and they brought half the philipino community to the gym. It was 41-13 at half time, still everytime they scored a basket 50 philipinos would scream at the top of their lungs. And I mean scream, we're not talking "yay team" we're talking "ARRRGGHH" like someone was indiscriminatley swinging a chainsaw in the crowd. I scored 13 points, but didn't shoot that much, went 4 for 4 from the line. Caskey dropped 33 but then I could probably score 33 if I shot the ball 57 times. Good win though, easy win.
Season scoring average 12.5 points
Record 2-0

Great job on your win!! Although I heard that you had a couple of cute supporters!! You know what they say... it's "quality not quantity that counts!" :)

It was a good game. Although my "Yah team"s and "Go David"s were barely heard in comparison to the roar of the other team's chearing section. :)
-Jenn

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com