Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: What I'm Listening to

« Home | I'm so Alone » | Na pali coast » | We're Back! » | Wedding Day » | Soccer Tournament » | An Epic Struggle, Man against Nature » | Soccer Tournament » | Kids » | First Weekly Gould's house awards » | This is my future bride. I ordered here from a cat... » 

Thursday, September 29, 2005 

What I'm Listening to


I have been listening to Phil Keaggy's "Crimson and Blue" Album a lot lately. It is an all electric album, basically a rock album and I think it is one of my favorite Phil records. There's a good range in songs from straight up rock, blues songs (John the revelator) to praise (shouts of joy) and a melodic bluesy type version of Nothing but the blood, probably my favorite track. Anyway that's whats in the cd player at the moment. Phil is the man.

Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com