Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Soccer Tournament

« Home | An Epic Struggle, Man against Nature » | Soccer Tournament » | Kids » | First Weekly Gould's house awards » | This is my future bride. I ordered here from a cat... » | Leah » | Jaden » | Closing on the house » | Lists » | Knudson Cove Yesterday » 

Thursday, August 11, 2005 

Soccer Tournament


A couple of posts ago I wrote about playing in a soccer tournament. Well it's over now and my team emerged as victors. I managed to score 6 goals but by the last game I was running on fumes big time. I am 27, I should be entering my athletic prime right about now. I think Jordan was around 27 when he averaged 37 points a game, but instead I am entering my fat tub of goo prime. Anyway, I got some pub is the local paper which was a bonus.

Happy Wedding Day!!!
-Your sister-in-law Sharon

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com