Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Soccer Tournament

« Home | Kids » | First Weekly Gould's house awards » | This is my future bride. I ordered here from a cat... » | Leah » | Jaden » | Closing on the house » | Lists » | Knudson Cove Yesterday » | Sirius » | There are a lot of things going on in my life righ... » 

Friday, August 05, 2005 

Soccer Tournament

I am playing in a mini soccer tournament this weekend, seven a side, full field. If there was one thing I could change about living in Ketchikan it would be to have a men's soccer league. Any way our team is called the Duppy Conquerors, I have no idea what that means, but that's what it is. We played our first game last night and came out with the easy win 4-0, I scored two goals but should have had more. It's a lot of fun, there are some guys that I used to play in high school with on the team, Neil Kinunen, Joel Azure maybe Dave Mitchell, just like old times. Tonight we have back to back games, I'll ask Jenn to take some pictures so I can post them. I'll be back with the full Match report and a review of my own performance later.

We are looking forward to seeing a game when we are in Ktn...

John and Vicki

Good job on the goals. You've got skills. Guitar skills, soccer skills, cute babe skills, bo-staff skills.

Don't forget nunchuck skills

Hey,
At the game yesterday Neil explained to someone that while he was filling out the registration form (as the team captain) he was listening to Bob Marley's song "Duppy Conqueror". And also...I like guys with skills. Especially nunchuck skills. :)

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com