Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: First Weekly Gould's house awards

« Home | This is my future bride. I ordered here from a cat... » | Leah » | Jaden » | Closing on the house » | Lists » | Knudson Cove Yesterday » | Sirius » | There are a lot of things going on in my life righ... » | My new nephew Evan.Posted by Picasa » | Hello » 

Saturday, July 30, 2005 

First Weekly Gould's house awards

The award for best vocals and vocal harmonies goes to The Eagles. I love The Eagles, maybe the most polished group I have ever heard.

The award for most overated singer/songwriter goes to James Taylor, I just don't get it.

Hey Davie!

I spoke with your lovely bride, Jennifer Michelle, yesterday and she said I would be able to see some pictures of your new house on your website. (great website - i really like it). Well, congratulations on the house and on your soon to be wedding day! :) It will be good to see you two. Much luck as you set up and move into your new loveshack! :)
- Kimberly L.

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com