Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Hoops

« Home | New Email Address » | random thoughts » | We had the family over for dinner last night and t... » | Columbus Day » | What's what » | A few more pics from the honeymoon » | What I'm Listening to » | I'm so Alone » | Na pali coast » | We're Back! » 

Monday, October 31, 2005 

Hoops


Last night was the first real game of the mens league basketball season, and we won! It was a quality victory as we only had 6 guys and the team we played usually gives us a beat down. We have never beaten this team before, in the past that had bullied and hacked us into submission but not last night. As for my own performance, I'd say in the first half I played like a timid schoolgirl, but I picked things up a little in the second half. Final stats for the night: 12 points (not great) 4 steals. Season scoring average: 12 ppg

Cograts on your big win! What a way to start your season!

John and Vicki

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com