Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: random thoughts

« Home | We had the family over for dinner last night and t... » | Columbus Day » | What's what » | A few more pics from the honeymoon » | What I'm Listening to » | I'm so Alone » | Na pali coast » | We're Back! » | Wedding Day » | Soccer Tournament » 

Thursday, October 20, 2005 

random thoughts

I've noticed that older guys, who have gotten to the point that they don't care what anyone thinks, will undo their pants and tuck their shirt in no matter who is around. I tried to write a song the other day, it's hard. I suppose you have to practice to get good at anything and this song will never see the light of day. Basketball season starts soon, both the local men's league and the NBA season. We have a new player on our team, russell miller, he is very good, easily the best on the team, it will be fun to play with him this year. I predict we will ride the fence between being a top B league team and a scrub A league team. With Russell on the team people will be getting some more open shots than usual, I think maybe I'll hang around the three point line all season and fire away. The NBA starts sometime this month, I think this is the year Lebron James cements himself as the best player in the league, followed by Dwayne Wade. Everyone thought it would be Carmello Anthony and Lebron having Bird and Magic type duels for the next 10 years but as it turns out Dwayne Wade is Streets ahead of Carmello. I predict the Sonics will finish 7th in the west and lose in the first round of the playoffs. I would say the Good Fortune restaurant in Ketchikan has the second best chinese food that I personally have eaten, House of Hong in Seattle is the best, by a mile.

That is quite a lot of thoughts all jambled together. I like the one about old men. I also look forward to watching some games this year! Your team...not NBA. Love you. ME

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com