Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Assimilation

« Home | The Return » | whack the penguin » | The Latest » | DC Trip » | Sunset on the Capital Building  » | The Washington Monument: very impressive, a lot bi... » | The White House is a lot smaller than I thought it... » | I have two little sisters now, Alison had to work ... » | This is a new memorial, nice one G dub. I think Sp... » | I like this picture of Jenn  » 

Thursday, January 12, 2006 

Assimilation


I am about to go to town to join the postal workers union. They'll lead me into a dark room and make me recite the vows and then they will insert the chip into my head, the assimilation to full government employee will then be complete. Next time you see me you can ask to see the tatoo of an eye and pyramid underneath my watch. I get free pizza too, which is cool.

About me

  • I'm David, Jenn, and Abby
  • From Ketchikan, Alaska
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com