Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: The Return

« Home | whack the penguin » | The Latest » | DC Trip » | Sunset on the Capital Building  » | The Washington Monument: very impressive, a lot bi... » | The White House is a lot smaller than I thought it... » | I have two little sisters now, Alison had to work ... » | This is a new memorial, nice one G dub. I think Sp... » | I like this picture of Jenn  » | The reflecting pool on the mall. It was very cool ... » 

Monday, January 02, 2006 

The Return



I just awoke from a two week long feeding and gift induced stupor so it's time to update the Blog. Two weeks, a ton of presents and cool stuff and a new dog, Sydney. We got her about a week ago and are having a lot of fun with her, even though she used our whole house as her toilet for the first day. Every year we say we are going to take it easy on the presents but we never do. Some of the highlights: clothes, Jenns new rocking chair, my i pod video (which jumps right into the top 5 gifts of all time) guitar pedals, lots of smelly things, candles etc. All together a Christmas of the highest quality, thanks to every one for all the gifts and cards. Happy new year to everyone reading this blog (all 3 of you) .

Hey, we love your blog!! It is my favorite of all the ones I visit....we just need to get it out there!!! WE love your new addition to the family, she is very sweet.

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life!! Oh and the dog is cute too. hehe love you both, Shar

We missed you but are glad that you had a nice christmas! Your new puppy is very cute! Do you rock her to sleep in your new rocking chair - which is very pretty too!

Love...your VA family

Sydney Grump-Beast is very cute. She still needs to meet Big Daddy Bingo!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm David, Jenn, and Abby
  • From Ketchikan, Alaska
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com