Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Bear

« Home | Chi Town » | Just a little note about American Idol. I think Ta... » | We're Home » | The Latest » | Garage Sale » | Sweather » | Word » | Let's hear it for Jenn » | This picture surfaced about 3 weeks ago and I was ... » | Winters Last Stand and Other Stuff » 

Friday, June 02, 2006 

Bear


Last night during the young adults meeting, which is at our house, I looked out of the window and was shocked to see a bear ambling up our driveway. I didn't say anything because the meeting was going on but then it walked around to the back of the house and someone saw it and said "is that a bear?" at which everyone jumped up and ran over to the window. It wasn't a very big one I don't think, probably 150 pounds maybe, I think I could've taken it. I know the Bensons saw a few bears while they lived here, so I don't expect it to be the last one I see around the house, that's one of the cool things about living in Alaska, that's not happening anywhere else. Jenn has the camera so I didn't get a picture. Jenn is out of town by the way, she left on Wed to go see Allison grauduate high school. It's bachelor time around here for a few days, I have a steak on deck for tonight and I am heading over to Helen's for lunch.

I can't believe i missed the bear! Love you.

It seems like there are bears everywhere on everyone's blogs!
I'm glad you guys had a good time in Florida.
We're down here in GA now. The Cropps have been really good to us. Eric is able to come home on the weekends and we usually go off exploring somewhere. This last weekend we drove to Savannah and saw some history there.
So far I haven't seen any live snakes yet. I think I would rather see a bear than a snake!
we sure miss you guys!

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com