Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE

« Home | We're Home » | The Latest » | Garage Sale » | Sweather » | Word » | Let's hear it for Jenn » | This picture surfaced about 3 weeks ago and I was ... » | Winters Last Stand and Other Stuff » | Pics » | E baying » 

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 


Just a little note about American Idol. I think Taylor has the edge after last nights show and will probably win tonight. The song that was written for Katherine, the one that is supposed to be her first hit, was one of the worst songs I have ever heard. It was so cheesy, it reminded me of songs I heard at Sea World during the shamu show. My dog could have written a better song, Taylor's song wasn't much better but Katherine's was, as Simon would say, absolutely abysmal. The i-pod is the greatest invention of all time.

I totally agree. Taylor has it by a mile. I still think Elliott should have been in the final, he is still my favorite!! Katherine's song was horrrible, I felt bad for her actually, and yes it went way off the cheese scale. Nevermind, I'm sure she will have a great career, as she can sure sing. Taylor is an all round entertainer!! It has been a good season :)

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com