Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Sweather

« Home | Word » | Let's hear it for Jenn » | This picture surfaced about 3 weeks ago and I was ... » | Winters Last Stand and Other Stuff » | Pics » | E baying » | Whack jobs » | Hanging in the Blue Room » | Assimilation » | The Return » 

Friday, April 14, 2006 

Sweather


It's the middle of April and it's snowed about 3 inches in the past hour. This is what I like to call sweather (swoot weather). It's the middle of April, that's enough, just stop it....stop it, come on!

SWEATHER!!! I couldn't think of a better word!!! I have nothing else to say!

I know the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence but it looks good to us....we put the ac on as it has hit 80 something today in VA!

oh, 80 degrees, how awful for you!

Yes, we acutally perspired today!

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com