Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Chi Town

« Home | Just a little note about American Idol. I think Ta... » | We're Home » | The Latest » | Garage Sale » | Sweather » | Word » | Let's hear it for Jenn » | This picture surfaced about 3 weeks ago and I was ... » | Winters Last Stand and Other Stuff » | Pics » 

Sunday, May 28, 2006 

Chi Town



Here are a couple more pics from our trip. We went up to the top of the John Hancock building which is about 97 stories, not quite as high as the sears tower but close. We also had the chance to go to a cubs game on Wednesday night. There was about an hour rain delay but it was still a lot of fun. I didn't realize it when we were there but the cubs pitchers combined for a one hitter against the Nationals. Going to Wrigley was a good experience, one of the hallowed halls of baseball. Jenn and I got two hot dogs drinks and fries and it cost 62 dollars, well not quite but ball park refreshments are spendy.

Hey guys, looks like you're having fun. I regret to say the only time I've spent in the Windy City was at the airport on my way to Basic Training...way back in 2002! (It seems that the McDonald's in the airport served a good breakfast though ;-) Anyway, glad you guys are doing well and hope to catch up with you one of these days.

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com