Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: The Smallest of Friends

« Home | Our Girl » | Abigail » | A.I » | The Prophecy » | AmmmmmErican Idol » | 1 hour I'll never get back » | Official baby name poll... » | Church Growth » | Bizzarely Dreadful » | American Idolatry » 

Thursday, June 14, 2007 

The Smallest of Friends


We went to see Rachael and Kristina the other day. The girls were fast friends. We layed them down next to each other and they were quite interested. It was very cute. My parents and Allison made it back home safely. We were sad to see them go. On the same day that they left David's Nana got here. She has been enjoying her newest great-grandaughter and has quite the gift of getting her to sleep. Nana also came with gifts including Abby's first soccer (football) kit, Liverpool of course (thank you Susan and Kevin) and a very cute new bikini (thank you Laura:). I guess that's about all the news for now.

Two great pictures. That's an amazing shot of Abigail laughing while looking at Rachael. Two beautiful Babies.

AWWWW!! They are very sweet, and I am sure will be great friends! I look forward to the day when i am able to go to Abbys first soccer game. I am sure she will make her Daddy & Grandpa proud :)

Great pictures. It's fun to see Abby and Rachael together! It's nice that so much family has been able to visit during this time.

It may be a while before I am able to visit, probably near the end of July or early August, but I'm looking forward to meeting Abigail in person. I agree with a comment I read elsewhere, she's blessed with the very best of parents.

Too cute pictures of Abby and Rachael! It is wonderful how so many of Abby's extended family have been able to be here to enjoy her!

Great pictures! You should get one with the 4 generations- Abby, David. Kevin, and Nana!

Awwwww She is the smallest of friends!!!! I love her and you guys. Bring her to see us soon. Take care!
Love,
Auntie Alli

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com