Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Abigail

« Home | A.I » | The Prophecy » | AmmmmmErican Idol » | 1 hour I'll never get back » | Official baby name poll... » | Church Growth » | Bizzarely Dreadful » | American Idolatry » | March Madness » | American Idol » 

Thursday, May 24, 2007 

Abigail

Here's Abby

she is a total doll you guys! Thanks for letting me come see you and hold that precious lil' girl. She is a beautiful baby.
Jennifer :0)

Congratulations, Dave & Jen! What a gift ... Abby's wonderful!

Congratulations! Abby is the perfect name!

She is so very beautiful! Jenna and I enjoyed our visit with you and Abby! Congratulations!

How beautiful! WELCOME ABIGAIL
We rejoice and pray special blessings on you and your little girl.
Love,
The Bruces (in VA)
Tell Grandmom Vicki hello!

Congratulations, Dave and Jen! Abigail is just beautiful!

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing Abby. :)

Thanks for letting us drop in for a visit last night. It was great to see Vicki and hold Abby. She is a wonderful additon to "our" family.

Hope you are able to enjoy this special family forming time.

Thank you for a beautiful granddaughter. It will be great fun to watch Leah and Abigail growing up together.

Congratulations! She is beautiful, and Abigail is a very pretty name.

Congratulations and welcome little Abigail! You sure made a cute baby!

She is a precious little girl, and SOOOO sweet!!

Congratulations Jenn & David! I love the name...Abigail Faith! She looks so sweet! I wish I lived in K-town so I could see you all! Miss you guys!

OHH.... she is so cute!! I wish I was there to hold her! And give you all hugs! You picked a great name too! Love you!

Dave and Jenn,
Abigail is absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful baby girl . . .all my love to you!

Becky R.

Congratulations you guys, ohhh Abby is so cute! Enjoy your little bundle she is very sweet.

With love,

Mutarts

Congratulations Dave and Jenn and extended family! She is beautiful and I love the name Abigail Faith.. Such a sweet baby girl name....It will be fun to see her when I come up in July.... :)

God bless and give you nights of sleep! Christy

CONGRATS!!!!! =) She's beautiful!! And she has more hair than 9 month old Jackson...no fair! I can't wait to hear updates and hopefully to meet her someday! Love ya, Jenn!

hey guys, just wanted to say congrats, she is so so beautiful. i'm praying that you're all well and that you will get all the rest you need. love trace xo

Little Abigail is so blessed to have wonderful parents like the two of you! Congratulations.
Love,
Jennifer Morrow

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com