Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: The latest...

« Home | Twins » | Christmas 2009 and on to 2010 » | Let it snow, let it snow.... » | Snow!!! » | Thanksgiving » | The National Zoo » | Too Many Leaves!! » | Busy Weekend » | Belvadere Farms » | The start of Fall » 

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 

The latest...



Happy Easter! A little late. Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on everything. The fact that I, Jenn, am writing this will show you that I am greatly improving! I still am not at 100%, but am feeling a lot better. I still have a medication pump going all the time to keep me from feeling sick and have IV fluids every few days to keep from being dehydrated, but I am very thankful I am able to do all of this at home and have not had to spend any significant time in the hospital. Both babies are doing great, though, and don't seem the least bothered that I have been sick. Abby on the other hand is starting to tell me that the babies are making her tummy hurt too :) She is doing well and enjoying lots more time with Grandma and Papa Maloney, as well as Auntie Sharon and Auntie Alli. Here are a few recent pictures....



Abby at my parents house on Easter Sunday. She was very excited about her pretty dress as it used to be her cousin Leah's dress!



Later that afternoon. Sharon, Allison, David, Sean, and Abby played some softball out in the yard.




Lastly our babies are starting to look a little more baby like and a little less blob like. This is just over 13 weeks. Baby A on the left is head down and Baby B on the right is head up.

Thanks for everyones' prayers and comments by FB and email. We appreciate it lots!

YAY!!! I'm so glad you are feeling better!! Love Abby's dress and baby a and b are GORGEOUS already! =) When you are feeling better, we have have have to get together!! =) I wanna meet the whole family! Love ya

Hi! Glad you are doing better! Cute babies, and Abby too! Is your tummy getting big yet? It's still so amazing to see TWO babies! I wish you guys were here for this, but I know you're much better off with your family!

Thank you for posting the pictures of our newest grandbabies. They are as cute as all the others! Looking forward to seeing you all next week. So glad you are feeling a little better.

Hi Jenn Dave and Abby, The pictures are amazing! It must have been so exciting for you all when you found out you were expecting twins. It's great to know you are improving. Lots of love to Abby xxxx

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com