Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Thanksgiving

« Home | The National Zoo » | Too Many Leaves!! » | Busy Weekend » | Belvadere Farms » | The start of Fall » | Flashlight Fun » | Virginia » | Florida » | Summer is Here » | Album Latest » 

Monday, December 07, 2009 

Thanksgiving

So I have gotten a little behind in my blogging. My valiant attempt to keep up has failed, but I will not give up and will prove it by posting TWO posts today! We had a great Thanksgiving. David's parents came up from Florida and our good friend from Ketchikan, who is now in Philadelphia, Becky came down as well. Unfortunately I had to work the night before, but with the help of Sheila (and her wonderful pies!) all of my food responsibilities were fulfilled. We ate at my parents and had a house full of people. The Steigleders also joined us for desert. Here is the whole group....



David and I. He's trying to finish desert...

The following weekend. My mom, Sheila, Becky, and I ventured down to Colonial Williamsburg. We had a great time. All of the Christmas decorations were up. It was beautiful. To see lots more pictures look at Becky E's blog. There is a link to the right.

Becky took more scenic pictures. I put my mother and mother-in-law in the stocks :)

Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com