Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Album Latest

« Home | Happy Birthday » | Another Abby Post » | The Latest » | A Quick Trip to Florida » | Weekend Away » | Arise and Be Comforted » | My Dad and I at Phil Keaggy's house » | Snow!!! » | Thanksgiving, Phil, and the beginings of Christmas! » | Virginia Trip » 

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 

Album Latest

Here is a little video of Phil Keaggy on the Brian Mason radio show here in Nashville talking about the new album. A cut from the album has just finished playing when they begin to talk. I have the sound file of the whole thing but I'm not sure how to put sound files on blogger. Check my facebook, I'll try and put it up there.

Now you're famous! We listened to it on facebook too. We will be in FL from July 19 to Aug. 4. Are you guys planing to come see us?

That is absolutely amazing!! What a dream to be working with Phil Keaggy sooo closely! Congrats to you and your dad! You are so talented! Have a great day!

Christy

Thanks Christy, it has been pretty cool. Working with Phil makes you realize how UNtalented you actually are.

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com