Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: My Dad and I at Phil Keaggy's house

« Home | Snow!!! » | Thanksgiving, Phil, and the beginings of Christmas! » | Virginia Trip » | Friends » | Fall » | A New Post » | Goodbye to Summer » | Grandma Maloney » | Sydney's New Friend » | 4th of July » 

Monday, December 29, 2008 

My Dad and I at Phil Keaggy's house



It funny how life throws curve balls at you now and again, this is one that I definitely didn't see coming.

Update: To answer all the questions...Miles Mckee (He came up for Joshua School a few years ago) introduced Kevin and David to Phil. The went to his house to check out his studio and such the other day. Very cool :)

Wow that is awesome! How did that happen?

Dave,

I'm with the Baums--How did that happen? We are talking Phil Keaggy here!! There must be story behind this!

Ken

Wow! Dream come true! Were you nervous playing for him? Any future plans?

Very cool! Do you still mix with common people?

Hey Dave, we are so proud of you and your dad! How awesome to have this opportunity! So now that you and Phil are new Best Friends.....

John and Vicki

How awesome is that? My dad and I went to a Phil Keaggy concert when I was 18 (a while ago!) With the Lord anything is possible!

I got an email from Miles Mckee about a month ago, saying that he had played some of my stuff to Phill Keaggy and that Phil liked it and expressed an interest in producing an album with me. Phil invited me over and it looks like we will be doing something in 2009 David and I had a great time at the house and studio. He is a really sweet brother. It was so great to see Phil and David playing together. They are going to play together on the new album too.

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com