Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Snow!!!

« Home | Thanksgiving, Phil, and the beginings of Christmas! » | Virginia Trip » | Friends » | Fall » | A New Post » | Goodbye to Summer » | Grandma Maloney » | Sydney's New Friend » | 4th of July » | News » 

Friday, December 12, 2008 

Snow!!!

Last night it started to snow. A rare thing in Tennessee. We woke up to find lots still on the ground this morning. So after breakfast, Abby and I went outside and played in the snow. I like snow. Especially around Christmas time. Hope you all have a white Christmas!!!


We went out to see the snow last night.


Abby and our snowman. She was a bit wet and cold by this point and not too excited about a picture.

I know she must have had fun, especially enjoying that new favorite of hers - a cup of hot chocolate!

Can't wait to see you all!

Love,

Mom and Dad in VA

Wow! I wish it would snow here! It has slushed a few times. What is your mailing address? I'm trying to mail Christmas cards.

Let's hope it stays for Chritmas.

Dad Gould

Christmas too!!!

Dad Gould

Sorry I won't be there again until July.

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com