Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Arise and Be Comforted

« Home | My Dad and I at Phil Keaggy's house » | Snow!!! » | Thanksgiving, Phil, and the beginings of Christmas! » | Virginia Trip » | Friends » | Fall » | A New Post » | Goodbye to Summer » | Grandma Maloney » | Sydney's New Friend » 

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 

Arise and Be Comforted

This last year has been one we definitely were not expecting. It's been hard and really good at the same time. It's been filled with uncertainties and questions but also filled with so many unexpected blessings. The last few days I have just felt tired, physically, mentally, and emotionally. I heard this song this morning. The words are here but if you have the opportunity to listen to the song it's really pretty. It's one that Kristina and David sang awhile back, but it just really encouraged me today. I hope it does the same for you...

Arise and be comforted
For the Lord, He is good to the weary
And even the young heart can tire and fall
But He knows them all
For the Lord, He will renew their strength
And they will soar on wings as eagles
And they will run and never grow weary
They will walk and not grow faint
For the Lord, He is good
Lift your eyes to the heavens
For the creator is living in you
Come surrender as you are

And know that you'll never stray too far
Let His power within you heal your heart
Lift your eyes to spacious skies
Let Him chart your way to flight
Spread your wings and fly
For the Lord, He is good

Ok....so I read the first 2 lines and could not read any further...

We love you guys!

Mom and Dad in VA

I love Watermark. I was listening to this song the other day. Good, encouraging promises. Hope you are well. :)

I love you so much! I will call you when I get back to the US! Kiss Abby for us. Hannah keeps randomly saying Abby, Abby, Abby. It is funny and pops out of nowhere! Miss you! Hugs & Kisses my dear friend!

Great Word for all of us.God bless.

Yes, it's all true. God is good. Love you.

Good song, good words. We're praying for you guys!

I remember singing that song and was very touched by the words too. Keep your chin up. Love you lots!

Kristina

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com