Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: The National Zoo

« Home | Too Many Leaves!! » | Busy Weekend » | Belvadere Farms » | The start of Fall » | Flashlight Fun » | Virginia » | Florida » | Summer is Here » | Album Latest » | Happy Birthday » 

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 

The National Zoo

Yesterday we went with Rhonda and Oscar to the National Zoo. This is a great zoo! Especially for kids. If any of you want to come visit we will take you. I got very few pictures of the kids faces as they were way to engrossed to look at the camera :) These are a few of their favorites. The garoolas (as Abby calls them) were a big hit. They were really close and pretty cool to see.

They also have a kids farm with several farm animals...donkeys, cows, alpacas, goats, pigs, ect. They were watching the cows and the alpacas here.

The other exhibit that I really liked :). Were the giant Panda bears. The are really beautiful animals.


By the time we got home we were both exhausted! It was a fun adventure. I've decided Abby and I need to become more adventurous and go see and do more up in DC. I think I've got the train thing down. Driving is still a little scary at times. Mostly because I usually don't really know where I am going, but it's getting better. :)

Looks like fun. Great that you and Rhonda have connnected. Give her our love.
I like the Garoolas too.

That post was me.

I can't wait to take Hannah to that zoo! So much fun. I am excited you are being more adventurous! Getting so grown up! I LOVE YOU!

Aww Abby has a little friend....cute!

HI everyone. Lovely to see Abby. We cant believe how she has grown. Looks like she had a wonderful day out. Love to everyone. Auntie Sues X

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com