Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Busy Weekend

« Home | Belvadere Farms » | The start of Fall » | Flashlight Fun » | Virginia » | Florida » | Summer is Here » | Album Latest » | Happy Birthday » | Another Abby Post » | The Latest » 

Monday, October 26, 2009 

Busy Weekend

We have had an exciting weekend around here. One of my roommates from North Park was in DC this weekend to run the Marine Corps Marathon. On Friday Abby and I took the train from Fredericksburg to down town DC and met up with Pam and another friend, Britt. We walked the mall and visited the Natural History Smithsonian. I was a little nervous about taking this adventure with her by myself, but she did great and we had a great time.

We got to the train station and Abby was so happy. She was jumping up and down saying hello to all of the groggy commuters. She told everyone "The choo choo train is coming! I soooo excited!" It was very cute.


The train ride is about and 1hr and 20minutes. She sat like this most of the time saying "look mommy trees, look cars, look water, look a dinosaur" she has an active imagination i guess :)

Pam, Abby, and I in front of the elephant in the Natural History Smithsonian.

On Sunday David and I went up to meet my friend Britt (also from school) and few others to cheer Pam on in her 26.2 mile run. We had a lot of fun cheering and were able to see her in a couple of spots. This is near the finish line.

Pam, somwhere around mile 17-18.

The other exciting event of the weekend is purchasing a new car. We finally did away (happily i might add) with the Kia. I didn't realize how stressful car shopping can be, but I am happy with our purchase.

I guess that's all the excitement for now. I'm trying to be a bit better about updating our blog so we shall see how that goes..... :)

Yes, please be better about updating!! We love seeing pictures of you all. Great pics, give Abby loves from AuntieUncle!

How exciting! Your weekend train ride to DC AND a new car! Yeehaw!
Sorry I haven't been in touch lately...we must get together again soon!

I can't believe how much hair Abby has! She has double the amount of Hannah! My goodness. I LOVE your new car - so exciting. I know how long you have wanted it so I am so happy for you! I can't wait to ride in it :)

Sounds like a fun adventure! Nice car too! How did Pam do in her marathon?

I had a friend who ran that too!! Abby's hair is getting so long!!! She's adorable!! Can we PLEASE hang out some time!? I go up to NoVa once a month or so!

Jenn! I haven't been on your blog for a while!! So fun to see our DC reunion documented! Can't wait to see you in 2010!

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com