Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Weather Woes

« Home | Happy New Year to everyone! This is the gouldshous... » | Winter » | A Time for Change » | Happy Abby » | DC Trip » | Little Liver » | Summer's End » | Sharon is here!! » | Sunbathing Beauty » | Black Velvet Band » 

Friday, January 11, 2008 

Weather Woes


I was just sitting here thinking to myself...when is the last time I've seen the sun. It's been awhile. Not that it's pitch black all the time, mostly just gray. We seem to have been getting a pretty steady cycle of snow, sleet, rain slush, snow, sleet, rain, slush. I guess I should look at the positive side of things - we have plenty of water, Abby likes the snow (please see picture), the outside of my car usually looks clean (we won't talk about the inside), and I've gotten to spend a bit more time with my neighbors (as sometimes I can't get out). I still will be glad to see the sun again...

Update: An unexpected blessing. On my way home this afternoon I saw blue sky!!! God has given me a glimpse of hope. :)

Great Picture of Abigail.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Where's the hat I bought her? I need you to send me a picture that's just as cute!

Well you could always come to Kansas. We seem to have plenty of sun even when it is cold. The problem is that we have "dry" snow and you can't even make a snowball much less a snowman. There are pros and cons no matter where you live.

Jerry- this picture was taken pre-new-hat. Don't worry we'll get some new pictures soon. Jenn

I hear you about the weather, YUCK, although today was very nice :) I have the cutest, sweetest niece ever!!!!!

I hope you have sunny, blue skies soon!! Abby is so cute!

It's all a state of mind. What's crazy is when you actually start missing the rain. Now THAT'S insanity!

I can commiserate...we've had quite a bit of snow and "grayness" here in Utah...

I realized how long it's been when we got to L.A. and I couldn't even open my eyes till I got some sun glasses! Oh well, there's more to life than sunny weather.

I don't know how you do it! I HAVE to have sun. That picture of Abigail is ADORABLE!!! =)

Hi from the Hancock family in Wales. Its great to get all your news and lovely photos of the family. Thank you for the letter you sent me at Christmas. Julia and I are going up to nannas in a couple of weeks time to see a show which Laura is appearing in, after which Nana will come back down to Wales with us for a few days.
Auntie Margaret

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com