Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: A Time for Change

« Home | Happy Abby » | DC Trip » | Little Liver » | Summer's End » | Sharon is here!! » | Sunbathing Beauty » | Black Velvet Band » | grandma gangsters » | Smiles » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID! » 

Friday, November 02, 2007 

A Time for Change


Although most of you have seen this coming, it is now official. Our house went on the market this week. We too will be heading out. I have spent a majority of my life wanting and trying to be here so it is with very mixed emotions that we make this decision, but with both of our families living south, the time has come. We have put a stipulation that we will not close on any offers until February 15. We are then planning on heading to Murfreesboro, TN. David will transfer with the post office and there is a nice new medical center there. Tennessee may seem like a random place, but when we started thinking about moving south, we had lots of requirements. Nashville met every single one of them (Murfreesboro is just outside of Nashville). We are excited to see what the Lord has for us there in terms of friends, life, work, and ministry. Having both grown up here in Ketchikan we will always see this place as home and will miss our Ketchikan family tremendously, but you are all invited to come visit as soon as we get settled. Until then pray that the Lord would continue to guide us in all of our preparations. And does anybody want to buy a house? http://www.remax-ketchikan-alaska.com/THEREA~1/Property_North_of_Town.html

I'm sure there are mixed feelings now the decision is so "official", I know there are for us. It will be great for your family to be closer, not just for you, but for us too!!

We're going to miss you all so very much! We'll pray for perfect timing from the selling of your home here to finding a new home in Tennessee, etc.

Love,

Rosie, Scott and Jenna

I suppose you'll see me about as often as you've seen me in the last couple of years. Mabye twice at year or so. And I'm only in Juneau. I've never been to the South. Good Republican country. I'll be in Ketchikan for Thanksgiving and Christmas. See you then.

YAY!! You're coming back to America! Well, you know what I mean! ;) I know how much you've always loved Alaska so I can imagine how this is hard. I bet your family is very excited! And one of my good friends went to college in Murfreesboro and really loves that area! Cute house by the way! =)

Do I want to buy a housNO! :)
I am still so happy to be here in WA! A double boiler pan is a pan that boils water in the bottom and the top pan you can cook sauces or frostings at a little cooler heat than the burner, and it doesn't burn. One just makes sure the bottom pot doesn't run out of water!
I am excited for you guys! If you happen through this way, we would love to see you! We are about 20 minutes south of Bellingham. Jerry can't figure that out though, he has promised us several times he is coming for a visit....We are still waiting Jerry!
I will be up Dec 9-I will be able to be at the last performance of the Singing Tree! :) An then I will be back up again, for my Nephew Micah's wedding to Holly Thompson! I hope to see you Jenn and that new baby of yours! I hear great reports! Drink a cuppa tonight and reminisce the old times! :) Love, Arlene

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Don't leave me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tenessee is much closer to Ohio than Alaska, plus it will be just one time zone between us, as opposed to four. Look at all these perks! :) Hurry up and move and then I'll come visit...as long as that's okay!

Pam- Of course it's okay! We can't wait to see you!!!

I vote for Kristi's comment!

*Sigh*... it makes me sad that there's no longer going to be an "in-church" OB nurse. Oh well, God let me barrow you when I needed you. And having been through it once already I'll be that much prepared for the next one. I'm going to miss you guys a lot.
And David- you still need to rock out on that electric before you leave.

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com