Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Summer's End

« Home | Sharon is here!! » | Sunbathing Beauty » | Black Velvet Band » | grandma gangsters » | Smiles » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID! » | The Smallest of Friends » | Our Girl » | Abigail » | A.I » 

Sunday, September 23, 2007 

Summer's End

Well summer is officially over. We've had lots going on in the last couple of months.....a great visit with Sharon, our second anniversary, lots of hikes and walks, Abby's first airplane ride, a trip to Grandma and Grandpa Maloney (and Auntie Alli of course!), Sydney's second birthday, and Abby is now four months old! I have lots of pictures of all of these so i will post them gradually. I'll start with our anniversary. I decided to surprise my husband and took him on the new (at least new to me) White River Adventure Kart tour. Sharon stayed with Abby and i took my suspicious husband down town. We then got to go on a boat which took us all the way around to White River. There we got geared up and took the 5 mile trail up to Mahoney Lake. It was nice out but it had recently rained so we got pretty muddy. It was a lot of fun. I definately recommend it to anyone who visits (or lives here for that matter). We also got to go to dinner that evening. We had a great time! Here are a few pictures... Oh, and don't worry i have lots of Abigail pictures to come!

Looks like a BLAST!! Happy Anniversary!

That looks fun! I didn't know you had to take a boat to it. What a nice anniversary day!

Happy Belated Anniversary, so glad that you two could have a fun day of it!

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com