Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Sharon is here!!

« Home | Sunbathing Beauty » | Black Velvet Band » | grandma gangsters » | Smiles » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID! » | The Smallest of Friends » | Our Girl » | Abigail » | A.I » | The Prophecy » 

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 

Sharon is here!!


My sister Sharon got here yesterday! She will be here for three whole weeks and we are excited to have her here. Today Sharon, Kristi, Abby, and I took all the dogs on a hike. We had lots of fun and Sydney and Abby are now passed out. Here are a few pictures from our little adventure....



lol I love the tongue sticking out. Great pictures.

Awwwwww!
Cute Pics!
Sharon I miss you, come home soon and bring Abby.

Love You!

Alli - what about me.....?

Awww!! What a good auntie! Sharon, you're so cute. :) Abby, the bikini is hot. :)

Abby is sooooo cute, we can't wait to see her!!!! (and you too Jen & David)

Love, Mom & Dad

Hope you have good sister time...Abby is beautiful! Hope you're enjoying a little sunshine:)
Mandy

Running through some Gould names and I came across yours. My mother is a Gould and we have the family name back to 1195 in England. There is some speculation that the Gould's are Jewish. Ever here of this?

Timja

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com