Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: grandma gangsters

« Home | Smiles » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID! » | The Smallest of Friends » | Our Girl » | Abigail » | A.I » | The Prophecy » | AmmmmmErican Idol » | 1 hour I'll never get back » | Official baby name poll... » 

Monday, July 09, 2007 

grandma gangsters

I ran across this video today and thought I would put it on the blog for a laugh, and so you could see truly diabolical acting (mainly from me).

HAHAHA! Such talent! We need to make another movie. I have some ideas!

That is HILARIOUS!!!!! I almost fell off my chair laughing. I can't wait to see more.

Those were the days...Brilliant!!

You should use this to advertise your video business. :) I'm sure after people saw this you would hit the big time! Those really were the days.

Now you have brought back all kinds of nostalgic feelings!! We did have alot fun growing up here :)

Very fun! Good memories of those days. :)

Oh my heck...I don't think I've ever seen anything so bizzare yet enjoyable!!! LOL - good work guy!

David I've never seen this side of you before.

haha funny stuff!

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com