Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Poor Sydney

« Home | Birthday Party » | Happy Birthday Abby!!! » | More of....Abby » | Update » | Lions and Tigers and Bears..... » | Spring » | Taking Steps » | We're Alive! » | Visiting Friends » | More Travels » 

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 

Poor Sydney




Did you know dogs get sick too? Poor Sydney picked something up at the dog park. She has Kennel Cough. I had never heard of this before now. The first night I was up with her terrified she was going to die. I think a dog coughing is one of the worst sounds. She pulled through, though, and i think is on the mend. I had to barricade her in the kitchen or bathroom to minimize messiness and keep her activity down. She is currently sound asleep on her bed and enjoying the attention. Poor Syd.

She looks so sad!! I've never heard of anything like that! I don't know about those other dogs in TN, they must have lots of diseases Syd's never been exposed to. Just keep her vitamins up so she has a strong immune system, give her two doggy tylenol and call me in the morning.

Doc Day

Poor Sydney! I've wondered if dogs could catch sicknesses from eachother. She'll have to wash her paws well after playing at the park! I realized something I didn't tell you when you called that might be of intrest.. Matthew is now leading worship! That just happened this last week. He's excited to be leading a ministry again, and I think Adam is glad the pressure is off, as he'll be very busy these next few months. He will still play along though. Matthew is planning to sell his big bass and buy a nicer guitar. Now we only have my green Ovation, which looks pretty, but doesn't have the quality sound he would like. Sorry I forgot to mention that! See, I am rubbish at phone calls!

Poor Syderpup! Shylo and Kenai said their prayers last night for Syd. Kenai got a real bad cold 2 winters ago. It is scary. We hope she gets better soon. Tell her to becareful whose bottom she sniffs from now on!

So...is Sydney better yet?

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com