Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: More of....Abby

« Home | Update » | Lions and Tigers and Bears..... » | Spring » | Taking Steps » | We're Alive! » | Visiting Friends » | More Travels » | Planes, Boats, and Automobiles » | On the Go » | Weather Woes » 

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 

More of....Abby

Yes we are obsessed. All of our blogs are now focused around Abby. I guess there just isn't much else to write about. Grandma's and Grandpa's are all coming in next week and we are looking forward to it! It's getting warmer and I, Jenn, am starting to get a little more concerned (I'm not always my congenial self in the warmer degrees). Poor Sydney doesn't care for hot weather either, at least her hair doesn't. I'm thinking about dying her hair beige to match the carpet. I decided to continue my search for a part-time job here. I wasn't too impressed with the hospital. To all you Ladies in Ketchikan - be very thankful, it is a very different world in Labor and Delivery down here. Well on to Abby, these are a few recent videos.










Thanks for sharing Abby's newest accomplishments with us. She is beautiful! Can't wait to see you all next week!

Love,

Mom

My she is a cutie! That are so fun!

Well we solved the problem with our dog Kiera (white hair). We took her to the groomer and had her shaved. She looks a little funny at first but it is so much cooler for her, plus we are able to find any ticks. Now a black lab may look a little weird shaved, so maybe not.
Cute pictures of Abby.

P.S. She's a pretty decent singer too.

Looks like my first comment didn't get on the blog so here we go again.
Wow!!! she realy is moving fast. Great to see her blowing kisses too and doing the OH!!OH!!

Cute! She's already changed so much since you left. You should post some pics or a movie of your apartment and outside too! The kids liked seeing Sydney. Have any of the recent tornados been near your area?

Oh I can't wait to love on that baby!! She is the cutest little thing :) We miss you, but will be seeing you soon!!!

She's so cute, Jenn!!! =) =) =) i can't believe how well she's walking and what a little chatterbug she is! I think her and Jackson need to have a date! We'll be in NoVa for a LOT of June (except for a week and a weekend where Alan's officiating a wedding). I'm going to two concerts with our old friend Ashley Gass, too! =) I would LOOOVe to get together! Definitely let me know when ya'll are home and I'll make it happen that we see each other! =)

Those are the cutest videos. I love how Syd follows her around. Then she just push Syd out of her way. I tell ya poor Syd so loyal and then just shoved to the side!

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com