Free Web Counter GOULD'S HOUSE: Lions and Tigers and Bears.....

« Home | Spring » | Taking Steps » | We're Alive! » | Visiting Friends » | More Travels » | Planes, Boats, and Automobiles » | On the Go » | Weather Woes » | Happy New Year to everyone! This is the gouldshous... » | Winter » 

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 

Lions and Tigers and Bears.....

Today we decided to go spend the morning at the Nashville Zoo. It was almost 90 degrees! And I wasn't even miserable. For anyone who knows me very well knows i don't deal terribly well with heat. Today gave me hope for the summer:) Abby had a great time looking at all the animals and especially loved the bird house. We had a picnic lunch on the grass and ended our outing with an ice cream cone. It was a great time and so much fun! I look forward to going back.



Oh, I can;t wait to be there with you!! I see slight tanning on my brother, you are for sure southerners now!!

Abby is so cute eating the icecream cone! Looks like you all had a great day! Can't wait to see you all!
Love, Mom and Dad Maloney

Looks like a lot of fun. Have you guys found a good church? I'm not sure if the road trip will pan out for this year, but when it does happen I'll be sure to include TN!

Looks like fun! Meadow was Abby's age when we took her to Sea World. We have precious, happy memories of that day.

Abby looks so cute eating her ice cream cone in her adorable outfit, is it Gymboree?

Wow, 90 degrees for April. We can't complain today for Ketchikan weather, it must have reached the mid 50s with sunshine.

I'm glad that you're coping with the heat.

Love,

Rosie, Scott and Jenna

That looks like so much fun!!! Sure wish we could be there to enjoy that sun together. Miss you!

Kristina

That looks like such a fun day!!! I'm so glad ya'll are getting settled in! =)

Post a Comment
Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com